Wellbeing, coaching, mentoring & NLP in the workplace
Your people are your best asset. With longer hours, increased global marketplace demands and technology meaning that we are constantly on, it’s vital that your people are fully supported in and out of work. Happy, well-cared for people at work makes solid business sense. Wellbeing in the workplace is no longer an afterthought, it’s fundamental to the health of any business.
Coaching, mentoring and tools such as NLP are becoming more commonplace in the business environment. Like me, many coaches have transitioned from working within the scenes of the corporate world to be the empowerment support for their people. Successful business understand that a healthy and happy culture is paramount. In order to build the best teams each person must be supported – regardless of the level at which they work – to be the best they can be. Caring for your people’s wellbeing as much as you care about their career is not just a competitive advantage, it’s essential.
I’m on a personal mission to ensure that we live well and work well. I work with businesses where creativity and collaboration is celebrated, where an individual’s needs, well-being, and a sense of purpose are nurtured.
Life coaching and NLP in the workplace increases motivation and happiness, which ultimately improves productivity. Whether that’s supporting a team or individual to be the best that they can be with specifically designed workshops, ongoing mentoring, coaching or NLP. Before we start working together I work with key stakeholders to first understand the vision of the business, the values that come to underpin the behaviours, the challenges that individuals or teams may face, and then what work will best support empowerment and ongoing positive change in the workplace.
Coaching and mentoring can be particularly effective for people managers looking for ways to encourage, and bring out the best in their people. The knock-on effect for the company as a whole, is a profound one, with companies reporting on better communications within teams and with customers, brilliant team cohesion, and positive sense of culture as a result of working with me. Looking after the wellbeing of your people also has a knock-on effect of reduction in staff turnover and less reported sickness levels.
Here’s an example of the kind of group coaching and NLP sessions for teams looking to improve skills in areas such as:
- Brilliant team culture: Understanding personal and team dynamics to get the best from each other
- Team vision and values elicitation: building the north star and ways to work together that underpins brilliant team culture
- Confident presenting: Pitching & presentation skills done with authenticity and confidence
- Healthy client relationships: Maintaining healthy relationships with your customers from day one
- Getting comfortable with failure: Learning to love failure through failing forward, and failing fast
- Building resilience: Designed to build individual and team strengths, understand where pressure points, and recognise stress triggers.
- Be a brilliant communicator: The meaning of our communication is the response we get, so let’s be impeccable with how we communicate to get the best out of our work.
- Conflict resolution & management: Handling issues in a healthy way
- Cultivating Creativity: Harnessing the power of creativity and curiosity with mindful approaches